850CSi in the Swiss Mountains

• Hello,

I went for a little drive on some twisty roads around Geneva and took some pictures.

There's no such thing as a drive in the 8 to relax :)

Cheers,

Alex

• That's a beauty Alex - haven't seen an interior like that before. I'm assuming this isn't the standard interior combo for the car - you got it done yourself? Very nice, looks great :D

• Zitat von keenan

That's a beauty Alex - haven't seen an interior like that before. I'm assuming this isn't the standard interior combo for the car - you got it done yourself? Very nice, looks great :D

Thanks Keenan,

Actually, the car is 100% stock.

It's an Individual version ordered by BMW Motorsport in 1996.

I wouldn't have picked an interior in that color, but I don't want to change it either as I want to keep it as it left the factory.

I have only removed the huge front plate holder, that's the only mod the car has.

Cheers,

• Beautiful indeed. Im thinking of freshening up my 840 with new wheels,undecided on which wheels im going to go for.
    But what im looking to find out about is the ride heights and how the wheels sit in the arches etc.
    What size of wheels and tires are you running?
    Offsets etc?
    And have you lowwered the suspension at all?

Many thanks Fraser

• Thank you,

The car is 100% stock except the removal of the front license plate support.

It runs the original suspension and has the OEM 18'' M Parallel Wheels.

Their sizes are 8x18-inch on the front with 245/40ZR18 tires and 9.5x18-inch rear wheels with 285/35ZR18 tires.

I was hesitating to sell this car recently, but decided to buy an E46 316Ti (with the M package) as a daily driver.

Regards,

Alex

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!