For Sale 1991 850i 6 Speed 19,627 miles

• For Sale 1991 850i 6 Speed 19,627 miles

Thanx Jud. I have a NEW addition to the family and will need a slightly bigger toy to share. I will be looking for an extra clean Bimmer 745Li with low mileage.

• 1991 850I 6sp ONLY 19627 miles...SOLD!!

Gents,
    I have finally sold my V12! With the financial crisis as it is, it wasn't easy. After listing it for the third time on ebaY, a bidder from Texas agreed to purchase it for $25,500.
    With four days remaining, the Texan was the high bidder was nervous about losing the auction to the ebaY snipers. Once the reserve was lifted, he offered to end the auction for $25,500 to which I agreed. He wired the full payment & caught a flight from Houston, TX the following day. I picked him up from the airport and it was all his. He is 62 y/o and drove it back to the Lone Star in two days. Upon his return, he stated it drove very smoothly & absolutely loves it.

I did find an IMMACULATE 2002 745Li with 41k for $22,900.(A STEAL) I purchased it from a BMW dealership and also bought a 4yr Platinum Warranty for $3,800. Life is GOOD again.

• Congratulations!

You had an awesome car. I'm pleased to hear the new owner was happy to buy it.

Take care and we hope to see you in the 8er world again soon.

Regards,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!