Scandinavian section

• I just want to introduce myself officially here in the forum. Most German and US members already know me, but only a couple of the Scandinavian members here know me (I think).
    My name is Michael, I am 40 years old (argh! although it is not nearly as bad as I thought, haha), a Dane living in Switzerland, and I have a passion for cars in general and Alpina in particular. Currently I own an E31 B12 5.7, an E36 B8 4.6 Cabrio, an E36 B8 4.6 Touring and an E39 M5. The B8 Touring is however in the process of going to a new home :)

I have agreed to help out with the Scandinavian forum as much as I can, mainly being the contact person between the activities in CH/D and Scandinavia. If you guys have any questions, comments or suggestions to the Scandinavian section of our community, feel free to let me know.
    I hope to see many of you at future meetings. The past meetings have been great and it is very nice to experience how meeting people through this hobby turns in to long lasting friendships.

Cheers,
    Michael

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!