2009-07-24..26 - UK - Silverstone Classic

• (I received the following email from Bernie Howell)

Hi Terry

Would appreciate if the note below could be posted on the 8er's forum

Owners of 8 Series are invited to join the BMWCC display at this years Silverstone Classic historic racing 3 day event,from 24th July to 26th July,which, in my opinion has been the event of the year over the past few years, combining 600 historic cars (incl F1 and Group C) racing over the 3 days, to 4000 club cars on display infield, with 150 trade stands and other entertainment.
    Display entance includes access to most grandstands, pits and paddock areas with infield display parking

Booking details now released by Silverstone and can be found on -- www.silverstoneclassic.com
    For display booking, the club ref is SC09BMW.
    This entitles entry price reduction of 10% if booked before 30th April discount (for 3 day pass); also Buy One Get One Free offer.

The website is constantly being updated to show the events that are being arranged for each day (the racing timetable alone looks very interesting ).
    Rock shows are being organised for Fri and Sat nights, but, this year they will be at extra cost (too high in my opinion !!).
    By advance booking in advance, the tickets are real value for money, compared to the earlier June F1 event, and, you can watch what real F1 racing used to be like!

If you missed the event last year, dont make the same mistake this year !
    In this 20th year of the 8's, why not celebrate earlier than Gaydon in August ? (You do not need to be a BMWCC member to join this display of M Power and Performance cars)
    Add your 8 series to our list for display on any of the days, and, if the weather is the same as last year, the day will quickly pass by with a big smile on your face.
    Please let me know if you will be attending, and what day(s)/car you will take, so that i can work out best display parking for each day.
    I can be contacted on e mail at -- "bern_howell@hotmail.com" (note - underscore between bern and howell)[/email]"bern_howell@hotmail.com""']or, mobile 07789005540[email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']
    [email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']
    [email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']Thanks[email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']
    [email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']Bernie Howell[email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']
    [email='"[email='bern_howell@hotmail.com'][/email]"']BMWCC Central Region[/email][/email][/email][/email][/email][/email][/email][/email][/email]

• silverstone classic

already ordered the tickets got the bogof deal, still need to contact Bernie about the BMW stand for this year, this will be the 4th year i've been down, its a good weekend if you're the type that likes a lot of racing and lots and lots of cars. Normally go down in my highline 635 but this year its the 850csi, can only hope for good weather and some decent bands? :cool:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!