Results of the Amazing Jeff's Range

• Hello chaps,

It was a beautiful day in Aberdeen today so I decided to begin the winter coats for the car today.

After washing I applied a few coats of the Jeff's Acrylic Trigger. This stuff by the way is amazing and I would thoroughly recommend any products from the range to anyone who is interested. It is a simple spray on wipe off formula that takes minutes to apply. The results are staggering as it really gives a great glossy look to the car. The beauty of it is that it can be layered and layered after washes to maintain.

Then I gave her a coat of the Jeff's Carnauba spray wax which is equally as easy to apply and gives fantastic added gloss along with great water beading and durability.

Heres some pics I took, although as it does in Scotland, bloody started to rain just as I was finishing :banghead:

Enjoy guys, and head out and buy some of that stuff! You can get it here along with a bunch of other great products : www.polishedbliss.co.uk

Not sure if I'm allowed to post websites but oh well. Great products on that site and I am in no way affiliated with them.

:winkwink:

• I second that, beautiful turnout sparkles!!

I've used Polished Bliss for 4+ years now, superb quality!!

Hows the car going?

------------------------------------------
    BMW 840ci Sport Invididual 1997
    Land Rover Freelander HSE Td4 2004
    Maserati Shamal 1996

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!