• Some may have noticed that i have my 850CSi & 635CSi up for sale & one of them will have to go, so far i've had most of the dreaded looney car buyers (you all no the type) on for both, but i've been offered a swap for a 840Ci sport 1999 V reg in silver auto with history + cash for my 850CSi.
    So can anyone give me advise for what would be a realistic price for the 840Ci for a quick resale ?????
    :driver:
    Cheers for any advice.

• Anything between £6k & £ 9k sorry thats a bit vague but recently I have bough & sold a 99T plate within those prices, does the Silver 840 have very dark glass?? if so it's most likely the one that's been for sale since pre Christmas, some geezer in Kent if I recall??

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Dark Glass

Zitat von stevep840;74941

Anything between £6k & £ 9k sorry thats a bit vague but recently I have bough & sold a 99T plate within those prices, does the Silver 840 have very dark glass?? if so it's most likely the one that's been for sale since pre Christmas, some geezer in Kent if I recall??

Steve,
    This guys from surrey,
    don't no about the dark glass, yet !
    He seems to think its a very rare piece a sport of that year??

• Zitat von v12 maniac;74944

Steve,
    This guys from surrey,
    don't no about the dark glass, yet !
    He seems to think its a very rare piece a sport of that year??

The reason I mentioned it was , The Guy is called Aaron from Sussex & not Kent but down in that bottom corner:harhar: any way he had for sale a silver 840 /black leather with V dark tints just under 100000 miles & a 99V plate, he wanted £9-£9600 if I remember?.

• Who's from Sussex

Zitat von stevep840;74945

The reason I mentioned it was , The Guy is called Aaron from Sussex & not Kent but down in that bottom corner:harhar: any way he had for sale a silver 840 /black leather with V dark tints just under 100000 miles & a 99V plate, he wanted £9-£9600 if I remember?.

You are so very clever, thats the bloke Aaron !
    So far he has'nt e mailed me any pics or info but wants every bit of history on my 8 !
    I don't think i'll follow this deal to far its looks a bit to tight.

• Zitat von v12 maniac;74947

You are so very clever, thats the bloke Aaron !
    So far he has'nt e mailed me any pics or info but wants every bit of history on my 8 !
    I don't think i'll follow this deal to far its looks a bit to tight.

:laugh:There arn't that many silver 99v plates for sale:mrgreen:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!