1997 840Ci

• After two and a half years, I've decided it's time to move on to something more sensible and as a result my beloved 840 must go.
    It's an Arctic silver 4.4-litre model and while it's not a Sport it has the full Sport bodystyling, 17-inch BBS Cross-spoke alloys and Sport seats. It's done 136,500 miles but you wouldn't know to look at it or drive it and it's got plenty of equipment, as you'd expect from a car that cost just over £60k when new. It has black leather electric Sport seats with driver memory, cruise control, an electric sunroof, windows and heated electric mirrors with driver mirror memory and auto dipping passenger mirror when reversing, a ski bag, dual zone air con, auto dimming interior mirror and Steptronic gearbox.I've also added an E36 M3 Evo steering wheel, a custom stainless steel exhaust, an HID conversion, LED sidelights, a JVC multimedia head unit, rear parking sensors with a small display, numerous suspension upgrades along the way including front camber plates to reduce understeer and rear suspension turret reinforcement plates, it's been remapped to over 300bhp and it's just had brand new Bilstein Sport shocks, new rear tyres and new front brake discs. It's also got 3 months MOT left and Tax until November.
    I've spent an absolute fortune on it and it's been extremely well looked after. I'm the deputy editor of BMW Car magazine and the 840 has been featured in the magazine's Longtermers section every month since I bought it, resulting in a unique month by month photographic record of all the work that's ever been carried out on the car. It even made it onto the front cover of our November 2007 issue when we did a feature on bargain luxury cruisers! £6250ono. Tel. 01732 748034 week days or 07859 056445 eves/weekends, Kent

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!