Lamborghini 350 & 400 GT and the E31

• ha ha true. I never thought that deeply about it. I guess there are some other similarities to the e31 as well as the rear lights..... but where does one draw the line ? I don't believe the the designers sat down and actually aped the design of the 8. More likely the they just liked the end result of endless tweaking and tinkering with the CAD packages....

Intelligent design, or natural selection ??

Somewhere out there I'm sure there is another planet with bipedal self aware organisms, also with opposable thumbs....... perhaps also discussing whether the previous generation of space craft looked similar to the the current one ;)

:smokin:next on matey !

• Zitat von TallTony;77698

The 406 Coupe was a nice design, but let down by an extremely poor choice of wheels and lack of attention to detail here and there. For me the biggest fault was the 'tucked in' nature of the wheels into the arches.

Spot on; Couldn't agree more! The 406 Coupe body (in its own right) is a thing of such beauty and grace, but to me they have always had an awkward stance due to wheels and ride heights. Even if you do fit 'fancy' wheels, they then look uncomfortable - as if the wheels are trying to outdo the graceful body.

Compared to the 406 Coupe, the 8 has such typically germanic aggression - of which I am a fan. Also - the 8 has the coolest pop up lights in the world. Fact! :cool:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!