537 Park Ventiliation

• From Revtor's recent 11/2009 posting:[INDENT]With park ventilation you can preset two times on which the car will start to ventilate the interior for 30 minutes (period not adjustable - but you can abort when you re-enter the car). Great for when the car is parked in the sun - less ideal is of course that you must know when you will return to the car. This is not stock! The car must be equipped with independent ventilation (code 537).

To check, set ignition to I, press the TIMER button on your OBC/MID. If you see the stopwatch appear - TIMER - the car is not equipped with park ventilation. If you see VENTILATION OFF (I think that's what the English version will show - mine is in German), you have independent ventilation.

Using the SET button you can manually operate the independent ventilation (quite pointless unless you will return within 30 minutes). Press TIMER again and TIMER1 appears. Here you can set a switch-on time for the park ventilation. Press TIMER once more and the second timer appears - TIMER2.
    [/INDENT]This is covered in your E31 Owners Manual as "Automatic Ventilation System" (see below).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!