Obselete CD storage unit.

• 2 more Left

Hi Tom

Yes I have 2 left.... I have pm'd you.

Robin

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• Zitat von Timm;84665

Thanks Rob, arrived today in good health. It will complement the Becker Indianapolis nicely!

Glad your happy!

Anybody interested in a genune BECKER BMW Branded Traffic Pro BE4769, I have just listed one on ebay, Item number 280613346309. These are ultra rare and the best cd upgrade for your 8, keeps the OE look!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI…ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

• For anyone who needs to fit the CD storage unit, this is how it is done:

Use a plastic spatula at the four points seen in the picture whilst pulling the top cubby-hole upwards and it will be released.

Inside the housing will be seen two Phillips screws, remove these and the complete assembly can be lifted from the back and removed:

The two screws also secure the front cubby hole, remove this and replace with the CD storage unit. Screw the unit back into the centre console and then push the top cubby hole back in place. All very simple.

• Thanks

Tim

Thanks for the "8tech" style fitting info :kiss:, I must learn to take my camera out when fitting things..... but I think my wife would say I'm sad/mad... she just does not understand :dontknow:

• Robin, sounds like we're in the same boat mate. My wife despises my car, and to a lesser extent me, for the amount of attention and time I give it. She wants me to get a diesel estate, they will never understand.

• Zitat von NickF;84873

My wife despises my car, and to a lesser extent me, for the amount of attention and time I give it.

I have the same problem Nick!
    She hates it now she knows it only does 11mpg. :laugh:

• Zitat von NickF;84873

Robin, sounds like we're in the same boat mate. My wife despises my car, and to a lesser extent me, for the amount of attention and time I give it. She wants me to get a diesel estate, they will never understand.

You think you got problems, I lavish my time on three classics, TVR, K38 and 840, she wouldn't see me If I didn't make an effort to treat her has one of the Fleet :laugh:. I have a diesel estate E46 320d, and trust me it makes no difference if you spend time on that either, the only good point is the MPG.

• Zitat von Daz850;84877

I have the same problem Nick!
    She hates it now she knows it only does 11mpg. :laugh:

Dangerous thinks those OBD's!
    My K38 says 6mpg at the moment - track day toy, but that does include driving it there @ 20+MPG.

• 11mpg....hmmm, that's ugly. Is that giving it a darn good hiding or sitting in lots of traffic? If not I suspect something's up. I get 14 driving through central London.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets an ear bashing over my car.

• 6mpg is ok for a track day Rob. :laugh:
    I have seen mine down to 8.4 in traffic/driven hard but luckily I was on my own. If anything expensive breaks or petrol rises too much this year I'm going to have to tell the missus that I have serviced the 8 and its now doing 25mpg or she'll be on the war path!

Nick I get 11.4 on my daily 6 mile round trip and see roughly 15 if I give it a run of around 20 miles. I like to give it some beans too. :mrgreen:

• 1 left

I now have only one of these holders left - any takers?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!