Driving 500 miles in UK this next few days!

• Just a note that I will be on the boat to the UK tomorrow night in my V12 850. A few business meetings in Birmingham and Peterborough, then back down to Poole on Monday to catch the boat back to the Channel Islands. If you see a Black 850 my regisitration plate is 18501 , give me a honk! Also calling into Torqueflow in Birmingham for a day to have a full ss exhaust system fitted without CATS/mid boxes etc. Looking forward to the transformation. We don't have any emisson restrictions in Guernsey.:) Cheers Bob

• enjoy your trip Bob, & be sure to let us know how good the Exhaust is, I've just done mine but the fitted persuaded me to keep the boxes?.

The cats are gone but in place I have Box to accept the left & right pipes, then where the resonator use to be I have 2 small boxes, then 2 slightly bigger rear boxes with twin tips,I'm glad I listened as it sounds wonderfull when started then reved, but still retains the quality when cruising.

Remember most S/S workshops use straight through boxes ,thus they don't offer that much noise deadening compared to stock boxes;-)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Exhaust Mods

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. At Torqueflow, you have a choice of rear box silencing ability; full sports, mid sport or mild sport boxes and a range of twin tipped tails. Recommendations are mild sport and nothing back to the downpipes. They've done about 4 V12 850's and reckoned that's the ideal tune.

I'm happy to take the risk, they seem to know what they are talking about. I'll report back next week on the experience.

Cheers

Bob

• I had my exhaust fitted by Torqueflow too. Great guys. Take some reading material as it took over 6 hours!

I opted for the cat back system. Superb sound especially when you hold it in gear.

If you search you tube you'll see plenty of example of their work

Give them my regards!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!