1992 850i unfinished project for sale

• I'm selling my unfinished 850i due to having no time to complete it. Its a 1992 model in Sterling Silver with a smooth 5.0 litre V12 and 4 speed auto, with sports and manual mode. MOT and tax till the end of October 2011. It runs sweet as you like and changes gear spot on too. Only done 10k in the last 4 years. It has a Silver-Grey leather interior with black dash which is in good condition, but the seats need tlc as there are some cracks and a couple of small nics in the leather. Electric seats, steering column, windows x 4, mirrors and sunroof, remote locking with total closure on button, cruise control, air con (not working due to sticking aux fan) drivers airbag, 6 CD player in boot along with toolkit, jack, first aid kit, etc. Totally standard apart from a set of Rondell 058 alloy wheels which are 17 x 8 up front and 17 x 8.5 at the back. Tyres are 235/45/17 all round.
    In the last 12 months it has had all 4 front suspension arms replaced, oil & filter change, pollen filters, main PAS high pressure pipe, Auxilliary pump and heater valve, coolant change, replacement oem head unit and a new windscreen.
    Unfortunately the bodywork lets this lovely car down and ideally needs the passenger side painting due to panel damage back in 2007.(scraped down the passenger side) A front wing was fitted by the previous owner and is a slightly different silver to the rest of the car, as is the door and rear quarter, which have been repaired. It also has a rusty drivers front wing but I do have a replacement that will go with the car. There are a couple of other spares to go with it like new front discs and pads and new rear pads (rear pads are low), along with a set of used HT leads with distributor caps and covers, new air con belt, a pair of engine ECU's and an oil filter. It also has a weeping lower sump gasket which drops a 5p sized drip overnight. Its so minor that I haven't changed it yet and haven't had to top up since the oil was changed in October last year. Easy enough job to do.
    Sad to see it go unfinished but I just don't have time any more. Sensible offers welcome.
    More pics on request. :thumbsup
    £1995 ono

• Zitat von sandwich;88518

Good luck ...Saw it on the Pistonheads site. Any bites yet?

Cheers!
    Had two people offer me a grand but a couple of serious enquiries too.
    One chap is talking about a TT conversion and wants to view on Saturday :top:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!