ZKE - Body Electronics - error codes

• Hi All,

I've been playing with DIS and have noticed two errors (I cleared, then drove the car and they re-appeared).

6. Data exchange, SHD module and GM disturbed
    22. Signal from ADV cam-operated switch disturbed

Anyone have any idea what these mean?

Cheers, Nick

• First one seems quite common to me and reports something which seemingly never is noticeable :D
    SHD is the sunroof. Maybe your sunroof switch does not work at all times? I have had the case that more than one press was necessary but besides it being a little inconvenient it did not bother me much ;)

The second error describes a problem within the speed sensitive pressure adjustment of the driver´s side wiper. Maybe the little motor has seized? Maybe a wire has lost its insulation? Looking at where this is located I´d not want to go there :D AFAIR there is a test within the ZKE program module that activates the ADV motor.

Cheers
    Reinhard

• Thanks Reinhard. My sunroof switch doesn't work sometimes, so that makes sense. I'll have a go at what you suggest on the other issue and let you know how I get on. Still wrestling with INPA by the way, but I'll get it working!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!