Original 840Ci Alloy Wheels and Good Tyres

• Hello Chaps. Please see ebay item number 200635656294 or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-…ls_ET&hash=item2eb6d12866

Here is the text :

Original Wheels and Tyres for BMW 840Ci

Ideal for restoring your BMW back to original specification or perhaps for use as a set of decent winter wheels.

Also fits other BMW models. For full list, please refer to:

http://www.alloyguide.com/BMW.php

Wheel Details (QTY4)

7.5J x 16

ET15

5stud x 120 PCD

C-Bore = 72mm

Tyre Details (QTY4)

Dunlop SP Sport 9000 Rotational

235/50 ZR16 95Y

Tyre Condition

Tyre 1 = Dated week 30/2007. Virtually new. 6+mm of tread.

Tyre 2 = Dated week 30/2007. Virtually new. 6+mm of tread.

Tyre 3 = Dated week 30/2007. Virtually new. 6+mm of tread.

Tyre 4 = Dated week 31/2007. Virtually new. 6+mm of tread.

Alloy Condition

These wheels are in overall very good condition. There are definately no cracks, dings or any that are out of true. One has a minor kerb marking to the rim and there is some mild corrosion to all four centre cap emblems, but that is all. The paint is in very good condition with stick on weights to the inside. All four centre caps present and correct. I will happily photograph and email the marks should you be interested. I always check my emails and will return any genuine queries.

Delivery

Due to item size it is collection only. However, if you wish to use a courier, the cost and method of this is entirely down to yourself. I do not mind dropping them off at a local (Cambridge area) mail depot or being available for a courier to pick them up. From Cambridge, I make journeys to Telford, Colchester, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds - so if these are near you location then i'm sure we can work something out.

Normal ebay rules apply.

Best Regards,

Jay.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!