WTB- washer bottle

• My washer bottle is leaking around one of the heatsheild mounting points so I'm looking to see if anyone has a reasonably priced spare.
    It's the kind for an 8 without headlights washers or the extra resevior in the boot.

• A new washer fluid reservoir (61 67 8 360 020) is only around 70 EUR from the dealer and you will get a nice and fresh white reservoir. Used reservoirs are always yellowish and if they do not already leak they will probably soon... A new reservoir does not come with a heat shield, but you can reuse the old one. After a thorough cleaning and metal polish treatment it will look like new. You will need four new press-on nuts, though (61 66 1 388 566). It's also strongly recommended to get new rubber grommets for the pumps and fluid level sensor (2x 61 66 1 365 657 and 1x 61 31 1 369 343). There's only one problem: The reservoir comes without caps and the cap for the main reservoir is no longer available (61 66 1 379 054). The cap for the intensive washer fluid reservoir is still available (61 66 1 369 516).

• Thanks, those part numbers will be very useful.
    I'll get a new bottle ordered, along with some new press-on nuts and rubber gromets.

On a plus note, BMW in Newcastle have yet again proved they can be reasonable and refunded the cost of removing and washing the bottle for it's mot last week. Since if they'd actually removed it, they would have seen it gushing fluid out of it's side...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!