Inlet manifold gasket set & crankcase breather valve for V8

• I have a set of brand new BMW gaskets for the inlet manifold of a V8 engine (both M60 4.0 and M62 4.4 engines). I also have the "non-return valve" which is usually known as the crankcase breather valve. This part only fits the M60 4.0 engine as far as I know, although I'm happy to be corrected if someone knows better.

These parts are known to fail with age, resulting in minor air leaks that cause the idle quality to deteriorate, and eventually rough running. The non-return valve can fail suddenly, causing the engine to run very rough and stall easily (this happened to me with a previous E34 540i I owned).

I bought these parts intending to change them as preventative maintenance, but I never got round to it before selling the car. From memory I paid around £100 for all these parts, but they're no use to me now so I'm happy to take £50 for them. Very cheap insurance if you ask me :wink:. I'll consider splitting the gaskets and breather valve if someone wants one or the other.

See diagram here.

Part number 10: 11 61 1 433 328 (x4)

Part number 9: 11 61 1 729 728 (x1)

Part number 5: 11 61 1 729 729 (x1)

Part number 3: 11 61 7 501 562 (x1)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!