840Ci (early 4.0 engine) ECU with pre-installed Wokke chip

• Hi guys

I have a type-404 ECU (as fitted to early 840, pre-EWSII) fitted with a Wokke performance chip. For anyone who doesn't know about the Wokke chip, have a search on this forum - they are renowned as a very worthwhile upgrade for the 840, improving performance and driveability without reducing fuel economy.

I bought the chip directly from Wokke, and as the 840 was my only car at the time, I didn't want to risk opening the ECU to fit it without having a spare, just in case something went wrong leaving me with no usable car. So I bought a spare ECU and fitted the chip to that, then swapped it over with my original ECU.

I've since returned the car to standard and subsequently sold it, so I'm selling the ECU with upgrade chip installed. This will make it very easy to upgrade to the Wokke chip, without having to open your ECU and separate the circuit boards. Your original ECU can also be easily swapped back in, should you wish to return the car to standard.

I'm looking for £200 for the upgraded ECU - this is far less than the combined cost of the replacement ECU and the Wokke chip.

Any questions let me know. I can send a photo of the ECU if desired, although it looks pretty much like any other from the outside!

Thanks.

• I still have this available - no interest? Very worthwhile upgrade in my opinion, and I've yet to find anyone who's tried the Wokke disagreeing!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!