Wanted: wooden 3 part center console graphit 0130

• I haven't seen a complete wood trim set for sale in many years, so I wouldn't get my hopes up too much... Another issue with the wood trim is that you need different pieces depending on the amount of center console switches and whether or not your car has the factory GSM telephone. That could make finding a matching set for your car a near impossible job...

Are you looking for a replacement of your current center console wood trim? Or do you have a plastic center console and are you looking for something with wood trim? If it doesn't have to look exactly like factory wood trim, you might want to look into water transfer printing. Although I haven't seen any results in real life, the technique looks very impressive on photographs. It's possible to "print" literally any type of wood grain onto parts you provide - for example the plastic center console pieces. I don't know any companies in Belgium providing this service, though...

• It is strange but I have two of them in different colors and switch combinations. I don't know any of them is the exact one that you' re looking for. But only center console ones 2 493 636 ( just for piece referance ). Both have tiny cracks on the corners but never used before! They are in my other house. As soon as I get pictures I' ll put here.

• Thanks guys for your messages.

I have time to find them, I don't want to spend a fortune on it.
    Dennis320, your offer sounds great. If you could look into the matter?
    I would need the console with on the left side, from top to below 2 switches and right hand side 3 switches top to below.
    Would you by any chance have the "ashtray console" and "armrest console" as well?

• I think I have only ashtray itself but I' m not sure if the colour does match any of two :( . I' ll picture it too.

About the switches, my car has two on the right and two on the left from top to the bottom and by the time I bought them I thought to cut extra switch holes. If I remember correctly one has only one on each side and other one has two on the right and one on the left. It means anyway they have less precut holes for your car and you may need to do some job.

It' s good that it's not urgent, I' ll be back with the pictures as soon as I can.

TC

• I got the pictures. As my mistake both consoles are the same colour but patterns are different. Ashtray colour is different. I pictured the cracks seperately. They mainly on the two switch one.

• I don' t know if you are looking for something like this but I' ve just messed up the message:banghead:
    I will try again.

I put the pictures but I can' t get the Edit button on screen to replace them :dontknow:. Help please !

I did I did

• Thank you for making the pictures.
    How much you ask per console?

I actually look for darker color, calles graphit, is very dark color.
    Do you have darker coloured consoles?

Kind regards

• As I am not making money on spare parts, these are just something that I accidently have ( like e23 FL electric suspension ). So the only ones :( . I didn't noticed the word graphit and jump in topic like wooden is wooden :oops:. I was thinking to buy another 8 with wooden console and by the time I saw these 3 pieces in some underground level 2nd hand car parts store I just thought that these didn' t suit that place and might have been worked for me. In a worst case I thought to paint them black and use in my present 8 but after that I bought new plastic one for my car.

That is two years old story and I paid 275 TL for each piece at that time! I really don' t know if I will ever use any of them in the future and not knowing the worthy price I just ask for the same amount + shipping just to help another 8 lover. With todays exchange rate it makes about 113,17€. I have no idea for shipping but it may not be easy and cheap like inter EU countries as we are outsiders here :(

If I get any roughly price from cargo company I will put it here just incase of you may need one of them. And you are in Belgium right?

Regards

• Thank you for your efforts for making the pictures.

Unfortunately I will definetely need the darker consoles. This in order to keep the vehicle as original as possible Try to sell them here, even though you can ask more, as they usually go for around 600 euros, the 4 center parts together.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!