• I see earlier in the post you say a 90 mod. The input shaft should be 86 . And the output should be 94 . If i am not mistaken.. That should be the same as 850 m70, but not the same on m73.

it's not how many miles on a tank,
    but how many smiles;-)

Svein

1993 840ci/6 Supercharger

• Zitat von TERMINATOR;93786

750 . e32 or e38 ? Can you measure boltcircle input and output?

e32, believe it was a 90 model.

I can measure, but the diff is not at my house but in the garage I rent some 15km away.
    Will go there in the next few days to put the winter tires on the M3, can do it then.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von TERMINATOR;93792

Are your 8er:grin2: a m70 or a m73?

1990, so M70, 4-speed auto.

Plan was to do a diff, gearbox change and the two oil sump gaskets this winter.
    Then get the engine fine tuned, and fit the brand new CSi kit that is waiting for me in Sweden.
    Should complete my list of things to do for 2012, may be some other minor cosmetic things, but once those things are done the car should be technically 100%.

Hope that diff fit's, should make my consumption figures a little better.
    with the supercharger it's really bad at the moment, 20++l/100km mixed driving, and 16l/100km on long trips.....
    the swap from the 3.45 non LSD to the 3.15LSD would improve that slightly, and hopefully Wokke's lock-up unit changing my lock-up point from ~90km/h to 55km/h, should drastically improve my consumption on typical Norwegian 70-90km/h cruise. :)

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• On the e32 750 with 3,15 diff, the input shaft is 86mm, and 94mm on the output. This is the same as your 850 m70. So this should be bolt on after the back cover swap.:grin2: You probebly know it, but i say it anyway, remember to put LSD oil on the "new" diff;-) Another thing "lock-up unit" what is that?? Send me a pm so you kan write norwegian:top: Svein.

it's not how many miles on a tank,
    but how many smiles;-)

Svein

1993 840ci/6 Supercharger

• Hi Terminator: How's your car running now - have you got the Supercharger to function correctly and are you still running with the 3.91 diff? I fitted this model of diff (E34/M5 LSD) a couple of years ago and absolutely love the improvement to acceleration and cornering. Fuel consumption has hardly been impacted. I drive it spiritedly and with the stock diff got 22MPG (13L/100K). With the 3.91 Diff I get 21MPG (13.5L/100K). A little price to pay for great improvement in performance!.

Top speed - I chickened out at 140MPH (225Klm/hr) with still more to go. Cornering is much tighter with the LSD, you can really accelerate through them and feel the car hunch down and grip and launching from a standing start is instant acceleration with no loss of grip.

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!