Swedish international 8er meeting

• We have placed it on our website....:winkwink:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Hello every one

Registration for the meeting will be early next week, has been clear with hotels, restaurants and more.

Working to provide spare parts from the local BMW shopkeeper at a reduced price:devilchilli:, order before the hit, picked up on site:driver:.
    More information about this will.come.

:winkwink:Always look at the first post where I will add info as well.:driver:

• Terje
    Daniel has gott hold of a manual red with the correct number of cylinders.
    So now he may also attend the meeting.:driver:
    Polishing will probably be a contest between Sweden and Norway:banghead:, but who will win this time?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Norway leads with 1-0

• Hello!:party:
    Now the invitation completed the first post, will also be below
    if you have any questions, please let us know.

INVITATION June 15-17th 2012:

Meeting Fee of 650 sek (about 70 Euro) pr. person to be prepaid to me.
    Send me an email at "ClubE31@Live.se" and I will return with the information for the notification fee.[/email]

This will include coffee and sandwich on Friday, entry fees and two-course dinner on Friday at Varbergs Fortress.

Lunch and dinner the other day paid by each

Hotel from Thursday to Saturday morning, Comwell Varbergs Kurortbooked and will be paid by individuals.
    Bookings made through E-mail to "Konferens.VarbergsKurort@comwell.se"[/email] ref: "E31" or call +46 340 62 98 02 ref: "E31"

I would like to mention that our reserved hotel rooms expire on May 1st.
    After that the hotel will open up all available space for normal customers.
    So for those who are interested please sign up before May 1st or we cannot guarantee you a room.
    It is possible to pre-order BMW spare parts at discounted prices (15%) for pick-up on 15 Jun contact Lund´s Car on telephone +46 340 64 65 60 or email to "reservdelar@lundsbil.se"
    [/email]

• Zitat von Christer;94990

Hello ALL,

I am a new one,since last year, and happy to now be part of this Group.

YES I WILL BE THERE. It so happens that Varberg is where I have my summerhouse.....

Hi

Welcome to the Community, and hope you will find this forum interesting.
    How nice that you will attend the meeting.:top:

• Hi,
    I will get my car on this sunday i Stockholm and drive it back to Gothenburg. It will be nice to see you all again in Varberg.
    This car will also be clean, very clean!!!!! :grin2:

mvh Daniel

• Zitat von daniel;95043

Hi,
    I will get my car on this sunday i Stockholm and drive it back to Gothenburg. It will be nice to see you all again in Varberg.
    This car will also be clean, very clean!!!!! :grin2:

mvh Daniel

He He
    Should you take home the prize for the cleanest car this year?:laugh: Know you will be working to win, Stensen has said he will try to come.:help:

• Well then we have a number of notifications, so now it is getting time for notification:top:.

Per 0 Maria 850 Sv
    Daniel o MAria 850 Sv
    Ove + 1 840 Sv
    Ulrik + 1 850 Sv
    Patrik + 1 850 Sv
    Egil 850 No
    Terje + 2 850 No
    Christer + 1 850 Sv
    Billy 840 Sv
    Janne + 1 850 Sv
    Japed 850 No

• Are dogs allowed in the hotel?:winkwink:

Dick

• Zitat von DickB;95825

Are dogs allowed in the hotel?:winkwink:

Hello Dick
    I called and heard with the hotel and they do not accept dogs:naughty:, know that there are dog hotels in the area;-).

• Zitat von Pelle;95827

Hello Dick
    I called and heard with the hotel and they do not accept dogs:naughty:, know that there are dog hotels in the area;-).

:ahhhhh:
    OK, I think that you mean there are hotels that accept also dogs, not hotel for dogs...:laugh:
    But both aren't an option than, we will see if we can find a temporary home at family for our dog than...I'll let you know.
    :grin2:

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!