The Japan Individual Story

• Reinhard thanks this is AMAZING information M8 !
    Mine is a Hong Kong individual as you know and kindy sent me the Spec sheet on...

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• The beauty about this Forum is that the threads remains available many years later. The amount of info here, mainly thanks to Reinhard's input, is absolutely amazing.
    I had no clue about Japan Edition when I drove to Munich to look at the car which was advertised on Autoscout24.de. I was looking for a blue E31 in good shape, and was attracted by the Avus blue and the quality of the interior trim on the ad pictures.
    Now that I know all the background, and in spite of the difficulties I faced to register the car in CH (not getting a European COC), I am even more happy with the purchase of my dream car.

Cheers, Patrice

• Excellent information - thank you Rheinhard - very interesting read. Where did the coin holder fit?

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Hi Bern - the fact that you are still lurking suggests you WILL get another 8!!

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!