SoCal 8’s Car of the Month May 2012

• Greeting from Southern California :)

SoCal 8’s May “Car of the Month”

Greeting 8 Members,

Some of you may have seen this article on other 8 forums. I am an 8 series owner since 1996 and these past years we have lost many of the original owners through attrition. I this year I have recently decided to do something to revive the enthusiasm we once had by producing SoCal 8’s Newsletters each month and this special issue featuring 8 series throughout the international 8 community.

Here is a copy of May’s Issue the longest issue thus far. It will be sent to all SoCal’s Members and those who had previously requested a “Car of the Month” copy. If I missed anyone or you would like a copy, please email me I will be glad to send you a clearer Adobe file.

This month issue features someone many of you know very well. .Please join me in congratulating Wolf Ganssauge “Wokke” to most of us, on making this month issue. He is very deserving in making this issue.

As always, requests are being accepted for future applicants. If you have a special build or restoration project, something unique or a pristine 8 and would like to be featured in SoCal 8’s Car of the Month. Please email me.

Hope you all enjoy this issue,

Fern

Working in SoCal to Keep the 8 Community Alive

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!