• Hi everybody,

during restoration period of my 840, I've found that my rear silencers was crashed from rear part and giving strange metal sounds from inside. So I decided to replace them but originals were too expensive :hmmmm: . I went to the service and looked for replacement ones. After work started, we' ve found out that front silencer was needed to replace too and one cat was almost completely empty and other one was almost clogged :dontknow:.

So I had complete exhaust at that day.

But I have been hearing strange noises from my exhaust for a long time ( I cracked them ones after jump ) and I was dealing with some unburnt fuel smell from the exhaust led to lots of replacement including injectors ended up with perfect readings but ongoing fuel smell :hmmmm: .

After I got Wokke chip installed it was time to have better exhaust to enjoy the car and I got an appointment from the guy who is famous here with his custom design exhausts including silencers. After 1,5 month waiting period I left my car and waited another 2 weeks. By the time he offered me some factory parts for reasonable price and told me that I would get same quality as he would do for me.

In the end I got my car today completed with e92m3 original cats-Xpipe and front silencers ended with supersprint magnum rear silencers connected with his pipeline ;) .

I couldn't try the performance completely but enjoyed my first drive to home and had a short record of new sound.

How is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=-HXg7d25k-Q

• Sounds great. :top:

Make me look even more forward to getting my car back in about a week with a new exhaust :)

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!