new wheels, louvres and paint

• Zitat von Wildatheart;103366

Danke/thanks

Could anyone point me to some good pics of a silver grey two-tone interior?

Not a brilliant picture, but already online so easy to bring up - but clearly shows which bits are light grey/dark grey.
    Don't know what it's like on the "normal" cars, but the light grey section of the door card is surrounded by darker grey leather to match the effect on the seats.
    The headrests have light centres and darker sides and the rear seats are similar.

• Many thanks for the pics and info ukzero, that's helpful. I'm debating whether to go for your interior as Bavaria intended, or a darker grey/near black on the seat bolsters, to create more of a contrast with the surrounding plastic areas (unless that was a factory option too?).

Jaap

1996 840Ci
    1990 964 RS
    1985 Turbo Esprit

• Zitat von nivonco;103386

What did the paint job cost and where?

Around £3k, which included some quite involved rust removal around the corners of the rear arches, by a bodyshop just outside Edinburgh. The same guy did a superb job on my Capri last year. Pm me if you want his details.

Jaap

1996 840Ci
    1990 964 RS
    1985 Turbo Esprit

• Zitat von nivonco;103388

Are the wheels Rondell 58s 8.5 and 10 by 17?

R58
    18"x8.5 - 245/40-18 Falken FK452
    18"x10 - 285/35-18 Falken FK452

Jaap

1996 840Ci
    1990 964 RS
    1985 Turbo Esprit

• Zitat von Fatandre;103402

I will be having some sick interior soon for sale. 2 tone from a CSI.
    It is in perfect condition.

Tempting but I prefer the lighter centre panels I think.

Jaap

1996 840Ci
    1990 964 RS
    1985 Turbo Esprit

• Zitat von Wildatheart;103399

Many thanks for the pics and info ukzero, that's helpful. I'm debating whether to go for your interior as Bavaria intended, or a darker grey/near black on the seat bolsters, to create more of a contrast with the surrounding plastic areas (unless that was a factory option too?).

No problem.
    It's all a matter of taste and I know my rear spoiler and raised diffuser aren't everyone's idea of good taste ;)
    My car has the lighter headlining and the lighter colours help with the light and airy feeling in the cabin which I like.
    What I would say is that any seat colour scheme (in my opinion) should look as though it belongs in the car and "flows" with the other trim - even if it's a contrast colour. I guess what I'm saying is, it shouldn't prompt an observer to notice it's been altered.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!