8 Series Key Ring

• To All:

I had this specially made for me by my friend’s brother who is a jeweler last week as a sample to see how many 8 owners would like to order one. The material of the 8 in made of a hard alloy material NOT silver so it is less expensive. It is however labor extensive to make so the cost is not real cheap. My total investment was $87.00 to make the 8 plus the cost of the key ring.

I am willing to have more made if there is enough interest from the community to make a full run of 15 or more.

I had this one made with the #001 but can also have the last 7 Vin. Numbers of your 8 engraved on the bottom.

If you would like one, list your name here or send me an email. Once I have enough for the minimum run I will contact you personally.

• 8ter Keyring

Hi Fern,

I want one too with the ingraving "008" .:itsme:

What does it look like on the flip side?

Is the keyring an original BMW Keyring with Badge? Because i can purchase one here in Germany
    if not, and I´ll just take the "8"

I can do Paypal if you do too.:devilchilli:

Thanks from Germany

Oliver:cool:

• Hi Oliver, Both sides are the same. I can send you the 8 if that is what you wish. The key ring is a BMW with badge. I'll let you know when I'm ready to order them. I still have to figure out cost with international shipping. I am not making anything on these except covering my costs.

• Hi Fern

I´ll take 3 more (I´ll get the numbers soon) and if the others from Germany want you can send them all in one parcel and I´ll distribute them from here.
    So far in Germany

Oliver x5 number "008"
    number "006"
    3 numbers to follow

8HARRY8 x1 number CB10790
    HDDMAX x1
    Micha x1 number CB09497
    Balbo01 x1 number CB01020

Anymore I´ll let you know (maybe we´ll reach 15 pieces)

• So let me be sure what you are requesting.

5 ea. with 008
    5 ea. with 006
    1 ea. 8HARRY8 Vin. CB10790
    1 ea HDDMAX NO NUMBER
    1 ea. Micha Vin. CB09497
    1 ea. Balbo01 Vin. CB01020

14 total correct?

• No!

1 ea. with no. 008 Oliver
    1 ea. with no. 006 Oliver
    3 ea. with ...... Oliver. You will get the no later
    1 ea. 8HARRY8 Vin. CB10790
    1 ea HDDMAX NO NUMBER
    1 ea. Micha Vin. CB09497
    1 ea. Balbo01 Vin. CB01020

9 ea. total

:winkwink:
    Micha

• Okay got it! Thanks :top:

• Update

I have 26 so far wanting the key ring. I am just waiting for the person making them to get back to me before I commit the first run. Once I do i will contact you. All orders will need to be prepaid.

• Zitat von Fern;105968

I have 26 so far wanting the key ring. I am just waiting for the person making them to get back to me before I commit the first run. Once I do i will contact you. All orders will need to be prepaid.

When you are ready to place the order I will make a proper list!
    And of course send the money!!

Excited!!:devilchilli:

• I had a chance to see the Jeweler today and I now have the final cost. The key chain will cost $105.00 ea. shipping is including within the US and $110.00 ea. for International shipped orders. This is a good price. I paid $118.00 for mine.

I am not making any thing on these so when you PayPal me please send it as a GIFT or add 3% for each one. They will take 2 weeks to make them. Prepayment is required.

This is the information I will need with our payment:

Your Full Name;
    Forum sign is name:
    Mailing address exactly like it should be on the envelope.
    Serial or VIN number you want on the bottom:__________

My PayPal account is: "fernm33@aol.com"
    You can also email me to send this information to me.

[/email]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!