Anyone from here? Silver E31 on the A592 (Lake District, United Kingdom)

• The past two weeks I was hiking through the Lake District, United Kingdom. On Monday July 22 around 10:45 AM I spotted a silver E31 on the A592 between Patterdale and Troutbeck in the direction of Windermere. It passed in a flash, so I didn't get much time to see it, but it did not have the Sport/CSi bodykit and was most likely an Arktissilber 840Ci.

Anyone from here?

• Not me that day, but 5 days earlier, same road, but with the csi kit.

Good time I hope rev, it was hot, dam hot, sun screen in the lakes, Ha, I jest not!

What, over there, to the right? That cloud was a welcome sight, I know it doesn't look like it, but it's still nearly 30 Deg. C! and just in shorts!

Normality, 6 weeks earlier.

• e31gixxxer: I was a bit worried because the Lake District holds the national record of rainfall and every guide book said expect to get wet, but the weather was exceptional. Had a great time over there :top:.

PS: Is that Striding Edge (from Helvellyn)?

• It's supposed to rain, thats where all the lakes come from, I feel cheated if it doesn't.:laugh:

Yes, approching the top of Helvellyn on the first picture looking back over Striding Edge, Patterdale down to the right, Ullswater to the left. Second pic is most of Striding Edge seen from Swirral Edge with a frozen Red Tarn in the fore ground.:top:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!