Any experience with the UK company BM Catalysts?

• I am looking for possible replacement of my catalytic conveters and I have found the Company BM Catalysts, which seems to be the only one "no OEM" provider for converters with manifold and pipes, good for a direct swap (no welding).
    The items are:

BM90530
    BM90531

Anyone knows these parts? Any experience with the company?
    Danke!
    Danilo

Das was du heute denkst, wirst du morgen sein.
    Buddha

• Two weeks ago I had the same question...
    As I found one company in Germany (LINK) which seemingly sells these here.
    I phoned them but the owner of the shop told me that this offer should not be online as these Cats are not legal here. (Haben kein TÜV mangels zu geringe Verkaufszahlen).
    He told me that the quality is Okay. Not OEM but the price is a lot less than OEM so it might be a good trade off.
    I suppose it doesn't matter if it has Tüv or not. If it passes the ASU... who cares...

Cheers,
    Steve

• exactly Steve.... who cares. As long as they pass the smog test and look OEM as well no one will even suspect them to be non original.
    BTW, my local TÜV guy say he doesn't care what kind of cat I am using. All he cares about is what comes out of the tail pipes.
    Unfortunately not all are like him. He is a youngtimer fan and his DD is an old W124. This may explain something. ;)

Cheers
    Wolf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!