tour of Alsace

• My wife and I are planning a tour of the Alsace region for my 60th Birthday - I wonder if any members live in this area and would like to meet up in mid June?:winkwink:

Angus

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Plouf & Fabrice - we are still in the planning but will contact you when we have finalised details - it would be good to meet you!

Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002

• Thank you for the recommendation - it looks fabulous so we will give it a try!

Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002

• Good evening,

In Ottrot you could also look at Le Clos des Délices and their relative restaurant Le Chatelain where you can visit the cellar and taste wine.
    One night at Abbaye du Mont Saint Odile will bring you back to the 50ies, no TV'S, one Bible but such a sightseeing.
    Good luck

• Hi again,
    If you want to visit Strasbourg, i think you will do, look at Hotel Père Benoit at Erstein, close to the airport,
    but usually the planes are on the other side, be careful and program your trip, the European Deputies like it very much.
    Regards

• Zitat von claudeh;125997

Hi again,
    If you want to visit Strasbourg, i think you will do, look at Hotel Père Benoit at Erstein, close to the airport,
    but usually the planes are on the other side, be careful and program your trip, the European Deputies like it very much.
    Regards

Hostellerie Père Benoit in Entzheim (not Erstein)
    http://www.hotel-perebenoit.com/fr/index.php

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!