I now have my own 850 csi

• I have took over the owner ship of B50CE from member Chadderz, there is a few jobs that need doing like the radio unit when it plays any thing is a bit distortion in the music and the display is very poor.

drivers door lock to sort, key work the lock ok and the peg goes down but door is not lock.

rear blind works but not very well seems to struggles to go up feel like a weak motor and does not cut out on the down movement once at the bottom.

air con issues.

could do with a respray and needs a new lower front bumper

BMW 850 csi
    996 turbo 2002
    Lotus Carlton
    Lotus Senator
    944 Turbo s
    TR7 V8 4.6 rally car
    Range rover 1994 se v8

• Hello Jango, I purchased a rear blind to put in my car but have not got round to it, I also have the parcel shelf which is black which has the cut out for the centre rear stop light also I have a rear parcel shelf which is grey and is for the earlier car without the centre rear stop light.
    If you are interested in buying the blind it is for sale at £150 plus delivery. I am in Doncaster next week which is not too far from you if you want to meet me.

Cheers Vic

• Welcome on board - you have much "fun" (£££££) ahead of you in getting the car up to spec but you are fortunate to find an 850 CSI!!! Looking forward to reading your posts on progress.

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!