Brand New (old stock) RHD floormats - just 1 set - thank me later

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123164026687?ul_noapp=true

When I was a free-wheelin' 8er, making my whole neighbourhood's Average Car Excellence Metric much higher than it was otherwise, these were NLA & a bit of a Holy Grail.

If they've since come back into existence, excuse my undue excitement here, but when that (never before seen) Ebay alert popped in my Intray I instantly thought of my good friends on this forum.

I hope you're all doing great and I hope the floormats give someone some joy. Sadly my decision not to buy them myself does rather suggest the direction of my own thinking viz a viz returning to the fold :(

I've thought long and hard, I do have a budget for a truly unspoilt 840 or 850, but regrettably it seems prices have really jumped. I've written the 2nd email to the buyer of my car and his radio silence obviously only means one thing. But in case something right, original and with a slightly unusual colour came along at the 5-6k level - optimistic I know - but I'd be interested to be linked here or in a situation of a very interesting car please email press AT diverseclothing DOT com so that i'm aware of it instantly - thanks agaijn gents.

Be funny if I found something suddenly and then wanted these mats for it. Reinhard and Steve and others - Graham and Tim - hope you're all well! i still can't believe i left you. My financial situation got really dire for 2-3 years but i'm on the half look out again, but i would need to be lucky in the same way i was previously...
    ta
    b :toothbrush:

• I think I'd be looking for a late 840 *with excellent bodywork and undercarriage* and if most other things especially interior were spotless, i'd accept a high mileage in fact, with service history i'm welcoming 140k+ cars if they fit the brief and drive right! thanks again, pls think of me if you see a hidden gem somewhere..

• Car or no car, it is good to see you back on the site! There is tumble weed around and a gentle breeze occasionally disturbs the dust. Not the same banter as a couple of years ago (wasn't that when you were contributing?? :laugh:). I hope you find a car then we can get some postings going again.

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Hey Angus, hey Danilo, thanks both. I know 1-2 of the others will probably tune in later. Angus: tumbleweed was honestly one of the (few) things about 8 ownership in London which slightly disappointed me - you'd pass someone driving another 8 and it would barely register with them, yes it was cordial, but never a "lets swap numbers" type scenario even if you found out they lived just up the road from you.
    I imagined this camaraderie would just develop, but needed to go online to find it.

• Zitat von Danilo;139464

Very good choice :mrgreen:

Yep, I'm hoping for a miracle fluke Jap import job at a low price, something like that would really would make it happen probably! The profile of my previous yellow E31 matched perfectly what I would snap up in a second now if offered. I don't believe lightning strikes twice unfortunately.

• Hi BBMatic - good to have you back. My mats are in good shape, I bought new ones from a dealer about 10 years ago. It doesn't help that they are collection only from "the midlands", and twice the price they were at the dealers.

• Revtor hi, (and I hope you're well; still remember the in depth advice on my microphone etc you kindly offered!)
    - point taken, however I was still surprised they hadn't been spotted by a 8er who isn't on this board - but they are sold now, so it wasn't long.
    Nick, how's it going , hope you're doing well too, I still think these mats were cheap at the price!

:toothbrush:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!