Nice 850Ci for sale - 82k miles - Burgundy/AC Schnitzer interior - pricey

• Strangely, the 840ci IS ULEZ compliant! Wedge31 went through the process of getting this done - and he did it! So, if you want an ultra-Low emissions car for driving through the centre of London, get an E31!

More info here: https://www.bimmerforums.co.uk…ndons-ulez-charge.577515/

• Hi all. Enjoying the hills and fresh air plus the lack of track suited feral types and so far all is rosy. I guess the weather won't be as good but hey ho, small mercies.
    We've bought an old pub which stopped trading in 1982 and going through the pain of a total renovation. There's some old stables attached which we'll convert in to a self contained Air BNB so that should keep us busy. The village is at the end of the Pennine Way so plenty of accommodation demand from walking types.
    It wasn't me who has gone for that 850. It's been for sale for well over a year I seem to recall.
    Take care all. Good to see you're still breathing BB! Not sure what audio system is in the V90. Just the standard one I think!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!