Help! Need more pictures or people posting their pictures!!

• Both here of course and playing with the 3bies on Bimmerforums.com

I have been trying to keep at least one 8 series thread with pictures floating every weekend in the General section. After it wears out the moderators will usually move it to the 8 forum there if someone asks.

It seems like I am doing it alone most of the time. I don't think it needs to be a discussion forum for us as a group but listening to "outsiders" drool over the 8 is an agreeable feeling.

I send the very few 8 owners that I do find to Roadfly and now I can send them here too.

The problem is that I am running out of pictures without blatantly raiding archives everywhere!!

HELP!!!

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• It would still be a bit more fun if I didn't feel so lonely there.

If no one has any objections then I may borrow a few pictures next weekend.

I kicked in the wrecked two tone violet and what looked like technoviolet from mobile.de last weekend.

• I just discovered how easy it is to post when not signed in!!

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!