Williams BMW

• utter rubbish

I had a read quater pannel replaced there after an accident. Problems coming out of the shop

1/ Scratch and chip through to the primer on the pannel they had just replaced

2/ Rear window heating elements n/s

3/ c pillar covers broken then superglued on

4/ boot misaligned

5/ real light clusters both vertically misaligned

6/ no bulb in plate lamp.

I eventually got them to replace the rear windscreen but it took 6 months of arguing, and had to hand my car over about 4 times. They never fixed anything else I just did it myself far simpler and less agrovating.

Absoloute bunch of incompetent, time wasting (they always broke their deadlinesm often by fortnights) tossers.

What did you have done there? I suspect they could manage an oil change but anything else I'd steer clear.

Lets burn rubber!

91 BMW 850 (Heavily Modified)
    86 Ford F150 monster truck (44 inch tyres)

• Erm, we have bought about 20 cars from them in 10 years.

All servicing has been done by them, luckily never had any bodywork done there by the sounds of it.

• Well yes they're probably pretty good at selling cars and I suspect they can manage an oil change without breaking anything, but seriously I would run a mile if you want anything advanced done professionally.

I expected the best from williams thats why I took my car there, what I'm saying is that the results (for me) were far from perfect, and what I expected.

They do all the police BMW repairs, and I suspect they concerntrate on this "big" customer.

Where do you live by the way? I'm close to the trafford center.

Lets burn rubber!

91 BMW 850 (Heavily Modified)
    86 Ford F150 monster truck (44 inch tyres)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!