Is this part still available in Europe? Please help!

• I am in search of a part that is not available in the U.S.

If anyone in Europe has time to check this out for me, I'd really appreciate it.

BMW P/N 65 90 0 140 451

I believe it lists for 134Euros.

Thanks very much.

• Part

Hi Stuart,

I've just spoken to my local BMW dealership. They don't have it in stock, but they can get it for you within 7 working days - it comes direct from Germany but would have to come to UK.

They say that it's the additional fitting kit for the 7 series navagation radio system - is that right?

The cost here in the UK is £(s) 130.22 + VAT = Total £(s)153.01

Just a thought, but it may be cheaper trying to get someone in Germany to order it for you.

If you'd like to do it through me, it's not a problem.

Nick

• Thanks, Nick, I really appreciate it!

Yeah, that's a LOT of pounds when it lists for the 130Euros.

Aren't you guys in the EU yet? Geez! :wink:

Seriously, though, I will see if I can get it straight from "ze germans" but if not, I will take you up on your offer.

Thanks again so much!

• No problem.

There is a big difference in price. UK is sooo expensive. I was in the States over Christmas and was amazed at how realistically priced everything was.

My personal e-mail address is nick.cropper@btinternet.com if you need to get in touch directly.

Thanks for the advice re the fuel problem. The car's due for a service in the Spring, so I'll get them to check it out. I'll try anything to avoid spending the big quids on the EKM!

Cheers,

Nick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!