finally found that blown fuse

• Had the motors in the driver seat drop out, thought it might have been the wires coming off the motor (I've already had the usual fix of the seat control cables extended when I bought the car).

Then I realised the rear view mirror motors had dropped out too, but the passenger seat motors still worked. After going through the fuse box under bonnet...and then realising the drivers seat fuses were in fact in the boot...found someone had previously put a 20A fuse in #37 which had blown. Put in 30A and the seat and the mirrors kicked back in.

I guess the mirror motors but on the fuse....do you think that something do with the memory module for the driver's seat?

Ian

• Ian
    I managed to blow my cig lighter fuse when an adapter for my road angel came apart and decided to nest in there. Never seen so many fuses in a car. That was before I found out there were more in the back :oops::P

Sure glad that BM use standard fuses you can buy anywhere.

PhilC

• G'Day Phil, I also found these whilst I was there....what do you think these fuses are for? 2 x 10A and a 1A, maybe a previous aftermarket phone install or something?

also do you have this sticker on your 840 as well?

Ian

P.S. reached 47C in Northern Victoria last week...42 in Melbourne and got down to a chilly 30C overnight.

P.P.S You coming down for the Grand Prix?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!