The New 6 Series

• Just following on from a discussion under another subject which developed into a debate on the new 6 Series. At the time I hand't seen the 6, so couldn't comment.

I was browsing through a car mag in the dentist's waiting area earlier today and came across a pic of the new 6 Series. I personally think that it's not a patch on the 8. It's nice, but I don't think it has the x factor.

I suppose there are plenty of people who will think that the new 6 is the most aesthetically pleasing vehicle ever designed. However, my personal opinion is that that particular accolade belongs to the vehicle which has brought us all together. I am sure it drives beautifully and probably has many other attributes, but to look at - for me - there's only 1 BMW ever built for which I will never tire looking at or talking about.... :wink:

• The new 6

I like the new 6 but lets get real the new 6 is realy not as beautyfull as the 8 and it never will be.
    I saw the new 6 in the showroom of the local bmw dealership but it doesn't have the same class and looks like the legendary 8.
    Maybe in the future there will come an new 8 :? ?????????
    I hope that day will never come because I love the individuality of this model and I think the new 6 will never become an clasic like the 8.
    I heard some story's about an new m6 with a v10 and 500hp :?........
    Are the story's treu or are they just bullshit???????????

greetz to all the happy 8 drivers :lol:8)

Ruffrider

• Re: The new 6

Zitat von ruffryder

I heard some story's about an new m6 with a v10 and 500hp :?........
    Are the story's treu or are they just bullshit???????????

Ruffrider

I have heard these also... check the 6 series thread further down the forum...

• I think the 6 series it is anice design but still it is the coupe for 5 series. Eventhough that this one is closer to the 7 series but still is derivated from the same line of design. The 8 series it is a complete different design and I guess, ment to be the top of the bmw series and a dedicated sport design
    Greetings :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!