Clifford Alarms

• I had the heater matrix replaced a while ago (what a job) and the Clifford switched into valet mode. We've looked all around to locate the valet switch but can't find it. Anyone have any ideas on the most common places they put them?

• Hello Nick... got the fuel gauge sorted yet? :lol:

What Clifford is it?
    Even if it somehow went into valet mode it should come out of it every time you turn the ignition on/off.

Are you sure all plug connections were reconnected?

• Hi Tee,

It's a Clifford Eagle. My Dad had a Clifford fitted on his last car but that also didn't flip back into arm mode after the velet had been activated. You had to manually flick the switch (on his model it was actually a code that had to be tapped in). Maybe it was a different model.

The guys who did the matrix (it was covered under warranty from the dealer I bought the car from - not main dealer) say that they put everything back the way it was before stripping it. However, they're going to say that anyway aren't they.

It looks like I may have to trace the wiring (if possible). Just finding the time at the moment though.

Haven't done anything about the fuel gauge yet :oops: . There's a couple of jobs that need doing, more out of personal choice than necessity, so I'll get everything done at the same time.

Nick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!