Clear lights, Anyone?

• Hi~
    I'd like to replace my yellow turn indicator lens and the side turn indicator lens to clear colored lenses just like most of other recent BMW series. I have seen some of our member have that "clear light" on their E31. If you have information regarding this please, Enlighten me where I could get those clear lenses on internet.

• Hugh,

I do not know of anyone who has CLEAR lenses.

The "EURO" versions of the E31 had smoked lenses rather than the orange ones.

My 97 Euro 840 has smoked lenses on front and side markers.

I know of a number of US owners who have swapped their orange lenses for smoked Euro parts. As far as I know - these are only available from dealer or used. I have not seen an aftermarket company offering them.

Ian.

• I was really interested in changing my front indicator and side repeater lenses for clear ones, but again, can't find anyone that does them.

I was going to look into getting some custom made, but people started telling me it wasn't worth it and I never had time to follow it up!

If i ever find out, I'll let you all know!!

Also, surely the side repeaters are shared with another BM????? Any ideas??

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!