• Are people interested in using Zymol?

A very good friend of mine is the only UK registered Zymol Detailer.
    If anyone is interested in using Zymol please tell me as I am trying to get him to come to the Gaydon meet.

Should have got mine done by then so you can all have a look!

• Zymol

Brought some back from the States, tried it and I had real problems removing it compared to various other top brands and 1 which was highly recomended by my mate who runs a body repair shop. "this is called gold wax and i can purchase trade for About £18.00 per 5 litres"
    Real easy to apply and just as easy to take off.
    Certainly would not recommend zymol for ease of use.
    Just my personal thought.

Regards

Chris

• About to try Zymol

Hi All, I have only just joined ClubE31 and am pleased to say that I feel I'm already reaping the benefits of the wealth of knowledge on the site.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I bought my 840 Ci Sport about 6 months ago. The guy I bought it off absolutely swore blind by Zymol. He gave me all of the wax, clothes etc. that he had (as he no longer needed the stuff). I haven't used it yet, but plan to do so now the weather's much better. Maybe even this weekend. I'll keep you posted on what I think.

• I agree that the Zymol was is difficult to remove. I have some of the Carbon was that was about $35 per jar.

It goes on nice and they say to not let it try before buffing.

Even with my Cyclo polisher, it takes way too long to get it buffed.

Personally, I am over Zymol wax. there wheel clear is very nice though and so is their leather conditioners.

Mike

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!