Anyone out their

• Does any body reply to topics on this site I have posted three and to date not a single reply I would like some help guys even if you have not got any answers a bit of support would not come amiss

• You Are not alone LOL

Any probs. There does seem to be a lack of communication just lately, Please come to Gaydon see my posts. If your in the UK forgot to look at your location. LOL
    I have never had a any probs with the site but feel free to complain or start a good debate on any topic re 8series

• Anyone out their

I'm usually checking once or twice a week and posting info and stuff

However, I do have an issue with trying to get my Userid sorted out. Seems I have forgotten my password and although I've e-mailed Philippe several times I got no response ??

Also the 'forgotten pasword' option don't work

Enough gripe'in'

Martin

Al is a moderator for this site not an admin - al...... Al if your out there can you sort this chap out or we are going to loose more members. I would help if I could. I am getting very frustrated myself. I might kick the shit out of someone at Gaydon LOL
    Alasdair

• Re: Moderator

Zitat von Alasdair

Al is a moderator for this site...... Al if your out there can you sort this chap out or we are going to loose more members. I would help if I could. I am getting very frustrated myself. I might kick the shit out of someone at Gaydon LOL
    Alasdair

Moderator, not an Admin!

I cant sort peoples passwords out. Wish i could. In not a magic gnome with mystical powers!!!

Speak to Philippe!

• Move It

How can we sort out the admin of this site. This is not the first time someone has complained about registration. Can you not assist Philippe with the admin as well and stick a brush up you know where and clean the room as well. I have still not got my very small brain round the administration of this site. What do you think Al ?????I have had some good replies to the Gaydon Meet.
    Alasdair

• Alasdair, i have said on many occasions that i have no problem with helping Philippe with the administration of this site.

Any powers he would like to bestow on me i would be more than happy to take and use to the best of my ability.

The powers i have now go as far as moderating the forum in terms of posts, not behind the scenes ie passwords etc.

There really isnt much i can do until i speak to Philippe. Stick a post up about it or somethin, in the main forum and see if people think i should become an admin... i really dont know what else i can do from there. I try my best but my technical knowledge of the car isnt great, im more of a computer expert to be honest.

Al

The utilization of others abilities is a great management tool. Their are lots of experts out there to call on for advice but not many are computer experts. Like me I use computers to draw buildings but I struggle with the technical aspects of the 8series I leave it to Damon Hills. I will post a Topic today. this very minute 20.36hrs 27th April 2003.

• Re: 42

Zitat von Alasdair

The utilization of others abilities is a great management tool. Their are lots of experts out there to call on for advice but not many are computer experts. Like me I use computers to draw buildings but I struggle with the technical aspects of the 8series I leave it to Damon Hills. I will post a Topic today. this very minute 20.36hrs 27th April 2003.

Wouldnt want to stand on any toes but im here should i be needed, the decision lies with Philippe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!