need help...

• I have bought a 1991 bmw 850ia and i want to buy a bmw850 csi engine with 380bhp. Can someone help me. Can i have the csi engine on my bmw when i have automat?Where can i locate a bmw csi engine? with low km\miles...? If you have any information you can write to me on arekamark@hotmail.com or just post here...

I will be gratefull for any help...

Best regards from Are Kamark

• I wish I knew where I could get one as well! I believe that engine is pretty hard to get, yet parts off a CSi. Are you planning to do a transmission swap? I wanted to get an M5 engine (400hp) with 6 spd transmission for my 840. I'm still try to find out if its possible to do it with out sacraficing an arm and a leg. I think M5 engines are a bit more common. Well let me know if you do find a CSi engine or even an 98+ M5 engine.

Regards,

John

• m8 engine

Actually, when i had a 750ila i had a bmw m8 engine on my hand, but i choosed to let the engine go.I really do regret that decission! I dont wish to have a transmission swap, but if i have to change my transmission to get the m8 engine i will. I dont want to have a m5 engine in my 850 cause 850 is original with the v12, thats the way i wonna keep it. But if you have any information on the m8 engine, just shout it out;)

Regards,

Kamark

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!