Misaligned driver window

• Hi!

Just wondering if any of you were brave enough to try realigning your front windows. I had my car tinted and the tint place screwed up my alignment. Should I just take it to the dealer? Is it worth the hassle to fix it yourself or is there a really simple fix.

Thanks,

John

• IMO, it isnt worth messin up as it may just cost you more in the long run. If i were you i would take it to a dealer. "If something is worth doing then it is worth doing right".

• Al,

The only reason why I cross posted is because I had no replies for weeks. I have noticed other members cross posting as well. I will make note of it but if no one replies for a long time, what do you recommend me doing? Also, have the other people who cross posted had there fair share of warning? I do not want to be banned from this resourceful site nor be the black sheep of the family. Your advise or others is grately appreciated.

Concerned,

John P.

• Nobody is suggesting a banning lol - it just keeps the forum looking better and also in the long run keeps it running quicker. It wasnt a "telling off" you got, just a request :P

Take it easy buddy.

Al

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!