I want to buy an 840

• Have you tried checking http://www.bmw.co.uk you can search the whole dealer network from there. Use the Advanced Search and you can narrow it down via postcode, colour, etc. Having said that though, there currently don´t appear to be ANY 840/850 for sale in the UK via franchised BMW dealerships! Can that be right??? Last time I looked (admittedly maybe 6 months ago) there were at least a dozen)

• I bought mine through Auto trader (.co.uk). As with any 2nd hand purchase there were a few small details to take care of. I looked daily for weeks, and for some reason, when this one first showed, I knew it was the one I had to have. I can't explain that feeling, it just clicked on as soon as I saw the photo and read the description.

I had to travel from Cornwall to Leeds to buy it. The drive back on the day i bought it was the most amazing experience. Beats buying locally.

I'd say, be prepared to travel to get the right car for you. Prices are good now that petrol prices are on the rise again, so take your time and make sure you are happy with what you buy. You'll probably only need to buy once (unless you desperately want the 6 litre Alpina).

Pete

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!