My car may be for sale - pricing help ?

• Sad days :( ... I may have to sell my beloved 8 as I'm potentially emigrating.

I would like to sell it to another caring owner (who I can meet before the sale - to make sure the car will be looked after) rather than hand over to a dealership

Any ideas on what price I should be looking at selling for ?

The car is a 1997 840Ci Sport Auto Individual in Velvet Blue / Silver Leather. Apart from usual extras like Steptronic it has Cruise Control, Electric rear blind, electric steering column, memory/heated sports seats, headlamp washers and PIAA upgraded blue headlights bulbs.

The interior also has anthracite headliner BMW Business Radio Cassette with 6 CD changer as standard. It also has a Tracker fitted.

It has 65K miles on the clock with FULL BMW service history and has BMW Extended Warranty. It is pretty rare and valuable to find an 8 with this, and can be extended by the next owner in December to provide complete peace of mind. The BMW Extended Warranty is AMAZING. It costs around £600 per year and covers almost EVERYTHING!

It has been modified slightly with a 3.15:1 LSD (original 2.81:1 differential available) and has genuine 18" deep dish Alpina wheels fitted with Pirelli P Zeros.

Apart from a number of small stone chips on the nose- the paintwork is in immaculate condition and has been loving cleansed, clay barred, polished and protected using Zymol products.

The interior is like new - with no marks anywhere.

Any ideas what my car might be worth ?

Thanks,

Ian.

• Ian , should my pinched 850 not re-materialise in the same space-time continuum, I may well be interested in your car. sounds a fine specimen. Have you looked in E&M, Top Marques & the like? there's usually a few 8's, varying conditions, often trade rather than private, but might start to give you an idea.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!