Alpina 850 for Sale NW England

• I'm selling my 850 at the moment, and I'd just like to give you the spec
    119,000 miles

Alpina - (ish) registration plate

18" Original Alpina wheels

Alpina Badging

Stainless steel exhaust - Custom built, huge improvement

Catalysts were removed (nice increase in power) as the car is a Feb 92 model, so is exempt from the Aug 92 cat regulation (Nice MOT test)

Bilstein Sports suspension

The Cylinder heads were stripped down, and rebuilt, during a head gasket replacement

My next project was to get a switchlogic fingertip semi-automatic gearbox, but unfortunately, we are moving house, so the car has got to go - I'm told:-(

The miles are high, but then again, after 100,000 miles, anything that was going to wear, has now worn (and been replaced with new items)

Even if you are not interested in my car, my advise would be to keep away from anything between 68-100 thousand miles, as this is when the cars need the major replacements doing.

The car also has a top spec Sony 10 disc CD system - 10 speaker (like all 8's) and sounds fantastic

There's also a SatNav system, which I'll be leaving with the car

I won't bore you with all the electric specs, as all 8's are the same, and I'm sure you've all been through a few of the sale descriptions.

As Jeremy Clarkson once said "Every real man, at one time in his life, MUST own a V12"

It's on autotrader NW at the moment at £9,000, but make me an offer, I'm keen to sell before the surveyor visits the house I'm selling, and says to me "The roof needs replacing"

Call me on 0778 212 7461

Regards,
    Michael Kelly

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!