microfilter?

• Microfilter

I think the microfilter is located under the air intake chamber at the back of the engine. You have to open the bonnet and remove the cover at the back of the engine (there are three or four screws) and I seem to think you have to leave the wipers in the up position first, by switching them on and then stoping the engine so that thay park in the middle of the screen

• The micro filters are inside the U shaped part of the firewall that sticks out behind the engine. There are only a few fasteners holding the cover on. You can see them in the picture.

Make sure that you put the seal side of the filter in the right direction otherwise they don't really filter well.

Another trick to putting the wipers up is to put the lever in Intermittent with the key in the run position and then turn the key off. They should pop up on the middle of the windshield.

• Micro filters/Strut Brace

Terry, I noticed that you have an aluminium strut brace under the bonnet, I have a 1995 840CI with alpina suspension, and would like to stiffen the front up a tad. Can you tell me where you purchased the strut brace and how much it cost please.
    Thanks DustyM

Zitat von TerryY

The micro filters are inside the U shaped part of the firewall that sticks out behind the engine. There are only a few fasteners holding the cover on. You can see them in the picture.

Make sure that you put the seal side of the filter in the right direction otherwise they don't really filter well.

Another trick to putting the wipers up is to put the lever in Intermittent with the key in the run position and then turn the key off. They should pop up on the middle of the windshield.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!