Calling Admins/Moderators...

• Nobody has had any reply, id love to be able to help but i cant, ive given up, this whole place is a farce and Phillippe should be absolutely fucking ashamed of himself!

• Zitat von al

Nobody has had any reply, id love to be able to help but i cant, ive given up, this whole place is a farce and Phillippe should be absolutely fucking ashamed of himself!

Bonjour Al,

Yes, it is a real shame. This place has so much potentential to be an excellent discussion forum and also a knowledge base for 840/850 enthusiasts.

I don't pay for any 'services' on this site so I can't complain too much but I feel sorry for all the people that do pay for Gold? membership and all they get is... well, not much.

'Someone' should look very hard in the mirror and ask themselves:
    "...do I have the time to do this..."
    "...is my heart really in it..."

Salutations

Carl (in very cold Switzerland)

• This is a Joke....STILL can't register after 3 mths hahah

Can you believe I still have to borrow a friends log in name and password !...use roadfly.com its miles better managed.
    Who is Philippe anyway....?

• Re: This is a Joke....STILL can't register after 3 mths hah

Zitat von Herbert

Can you believe I still have to borrow a friends log in name and password !...use roadfly.com its miles better managed.
    Who is Philippe anyway....?

Hi Herbert,

Not sure if this is ethical or not but here goes...

Steve (the original subject of this thread) is also a Gold Member and needs to access the repair manual because he wants to install a new engine.

Do you know anyone that would be willing to 'loan' him their ID so he can access the members area? His email address is in the first post in this thread.

I would give him my ID but I am not a Gold member so pointless.

Best regards

Carl

• Its ok for people to lend ID's - i would offer my own but it has all the mod tools on it and although i do trust people, in the wrong hands they could fuk this forum up even more.

• Zitat von al

Its ok for people to lend ID's - i would offer my own but it has all the mod tools on it and although i do trust people, in the wrong hands they could fuk this forum up even more.

Is that possible... :wink:
    Thanks all the same.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!