For english 8 séries owners

• Good evening English friends,

We organize a 8's meeting in the french Jura on April 22,23,24
    (360 kms in the south east of Paris)
    Wines road true the wines of the Jura.
    See the program below
    the english 8 séries owner are welcome!
    For information our travelling way passes by Dijon the town of our administrator of site Philippe BRULE
    So if some want to greet it while passing!

Philippe GEGOU

Voici le Programme du Séjour

VENDREDI
    Arrivée le soir dans le Jura.

Nuit à l' hôtel : "Les Cépages" à Arbois. (Hotel **)
    http://www.hotel-des-cepages.com/

SAMEDI
    Petit-déjeuner.
    Matin : découverte des vins d'appelations "Côtes du Jura".
    Visite d'une "Fructerie" (fabrique de Comté)

Repas du midi au Caveau d'Arbois et point de rencontre pour les arrivants du Samedi
    http://www.caveau-arbois.com/

Après-midi : dégustation à des crus "Etoile" et approche du
    vignoble célèbre pour son Vin Jaune, le "Château Chalon".

Dîner "Mets et Vins" où chaque plat sera accompagné d'un grand cru Jurassien.

Nuit à l'hôtel

DIMANCHE
    Petit-déjeuner.

Visite d'Arbois, capitale des vins et dégustation en cave de vigneron.

Visite de Salins les Bains et des anciennes salines

Repas du midi a déterminer

Retour à l'hôtel à Arbois et départ en fin de journée.

Un petit bout de route tous ensemble avant le grand départ

Le prix du séjour est de 180 € par personne

Philippe GEGOU (AMETHYST)
    BMW Club Serie 8 France
    E31 850 CI 1998 / X3 Drive 30e 2022 / I8 2017 / I3S 2020 / E30 cab 1992

• Perhaps you could send a search party out to find the elusive Mr Bruille.
    and explain to him that there are a lot of dissapointed members who need his help to get the site running properly
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Hi Theo ,
    As a parent of this site, I know that Philippe Brulé regularly reads the forum of his site!
    Thus made pass your messages directly to him!
    But you really know Philippe Brulé ?

Philippe G

pic: 2003 swiss meeting , Philippe Brulé is on the right with black suite :wink:

• Amethyst hi,

and thanks for the reply. No, I don't know Phillipe but I have been one of his hardest critics.

I joined the site some time ago and was delighted at what I became a part of. Met some great Pommies ( that's a friendship thing between Australians and Englishmen) and some great Americans, Germans Dutch and so on but sadly all my emails and those of a lot of others that were desperatly trying to register were ignored by Philippe.

The site has gone from a frequently used forum of the highest quality to a deserted wreck. There are technical problems that he promised to look and and correct but he ddid not keep to his word.

There have been many attempts by so many to contact him to ask for help in repairing the technical faults but none have been answered.

If indeed he has been watching the site he must know that I have been critical of him along with the others. I asked a question, maybe 12 ago ''Is P.B a conman?" The post is still in the English forum and you can see the number of replies of support from other members yet still no reply from him so I have sincere doubts as to whether he has been watching. It seems he just doesnt care.

There are so many posts regarding the state of disrepair and many suggestions, in fact one as recent aas last week, regarding a group wishing to contact him to see if he wants to sell the site so we can repair and maintain it.

If you can get him a message it is simply "please, on behalf of the few regulars that are left, log on and read the list of criticisms and pleas for help in the english section and reply"

I would be happy to deal with him directly if I can have an email address that he will read or respond to but I ahve the feeeling that this will be just another addition to the list of wasted pleas for help.

I hope to stand corrected and on behalf of so many 8ers, Please reply.

Theo Hoffs
    tjhoffs@ozemail.com.au
    Melbourne
    Australia

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Hi Theo,

:cry: I'm also very sad of the actual situation of our prefered site.

First I would like to thanks PB' initial job to create this site.
    I dared bought my first 8 after i learned all this site's informations !
    And i will never forget !
    It's necessary to reconize that the site of Philippe B was a great richness!

Now a lot of new french's 8 séries owners wishes to be able to be registered on the site to communicate ! :?
    This is why we (french owners) joined the german sites, and wish it will become the first and only really european clud approuved by BMW ! And know we have on french forum on http://www.clube31.de
    I also try many times in many ways to join PB, the last time that goes up at August 2004 and since more nothing.

Waiting for a PB's call !
    Philippe G
    (Amethyst)

BMW Club Serie 8 France

• Thanks Philipe for the relpy but dont sit around waiting. I think he has disapeared!

Nice oicture of the collection of cars. The most I have been able to see here is three cars.

Theo

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• The full size picture !

You will find, the man we are looking for in in middle !
    I'm 2 line from right , 3 lraw

Regards

Philippe G

BMW Club Serie 8 France

• Sacre Bleu! (I think that means holy shit in French)

What a photo! The last time that many 31's were side by side was in the production line!

I will use it for my home page for a while.

Im envious of the trip to the wine country but I guess I am lucky that I live where I do. We have learned so much from you froggies and the quality of our wines proves that while you may have started the art of winemaking, we Aussies perfected it.

Come by sometime for an Australian Shiraz that will have you wondering........

'how is it possible those bastards have a better wine than we do?

regards,

Theo
    Melbourne
    Australia
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!