HI, What do you recommend? HID Xenon Lights?

• Hi :D

I am trying to install HID's (xenon) in my 1990 850i European car. I live in Las Vegas NV and the person working on my 850i has a white 1991 850 USA car and the lights are TOTALY different?!?! His is SO simple and nice and mine is some kind of projector with allot more stuff in it (i think). Can you recommend me some good lights for my car?. Is there a easy way to instal them in my car? Any help will be great!

DO any of your cars have yellow lights and barely light up the road? Or is it only my car.

Here are some pic's

Thank you,
    sean-

• Oh that’s good to know.

Do you know what lights i can put in? What do you think are the best to put in this car... The HID's that hook up directly to the battery? Or are there other ones? Also Which are the best? 4300 or 6000 or 8000K ? I would like the same or close to the M3 or the Z8 lights, what do you think?

Thank you

• I have the US lights and installed HIRs in all 6 spots and love them.

However that isn't a choice with the Euro lights.

Try to source the PIAA ultra whites in the H1 form is the best that I can suggest. Search the Roadfly forums for "Euro Bulbs" too.

You should get some real European answers by tomorrow morning too.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Do you know what lights i can put in? What do you think are the best to put in this car... The HID's that hook up directly to the battery? Or are there other ones? Also Which are the best? 4300 or 6000 or 8000K ? I would like the same or close to the M3 or the Z8 lights, what do you think?

Thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!