• Hi everyone,

I’ve only recently joined in and wanted to introduce myself.

Originally from Aberdeen in Scotland, I have lived in Hong Kong for the past seventeen years. A great place to live apart from:

Petrol at 93.8p per litre
    Road tax in excess of £700 per year
    Maximum legal speed limit of 110 km/h
    Shocking road conditions that batter the lower arm bushes to pieces

Probably not the best place to choose to run a supercar but what the heck, we only live once and driving an 8 series every day is certainly living.

I own a 1994 840 CiA that has done 90,000 km. A fair amount of work has been done on the electrics and the mechanics as it was a bit of a neglected child when I took it on. After three years of proper TLC it is finally getting close to the condition I want it.

I’ve been amazed by how many of my questions were answered through the forums. I’ve learnt a lot. Hope I’ll be able to repay some of this through my own contributions.

Keith
    HK

• Welcome Keith

Hi mate
    Why not join us tomorrow at the Gold Coast- see my album-
    There are a group of 6-8 / 8ers who meet EVERY SUNDAy to share info- and natter 8 series.
    Drop me a line
    at rhatter@gmail.com or call my mobile 93646769
    Cheers
    Richard

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• Car looks GREAT ! Beautiful color, I just joined today (have been trying for a while, but I heard there were some problems) Great Web Site for an even Greater Car, 8's Rule

• Hi everyone - just managed to get my clube31 account activated so wanted to say Hello. I'll put some details and pics of my own machine in the rogues gallery in due course - you guys have got some great motors...

Have a Hellrot 840 with less than 50k on the clock. I've had it for 3 years and is factory standard exept for BBS X spoke alloys and M mirrors - the latter just had to be done. :D

Been interesting to see the chit chat on the siteand hs been really frustating not to be able to get access - until now. Gaydon bash is just up the road from me so hope to see some of you there

Must see about an Alpina bonnet next....

Tom H

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!